Web Site Terms and Conditions of Use
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Company's web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Company's web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or 'mirror' the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Company at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on Company's web site are provided 'as is'. Company makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Company does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Company or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Company's Internet site, even if Company or a Company authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on Company's web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Company does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Company may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Company does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Company has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Company of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user's own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to Company's web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of New York without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
9. Liability Disclaimer
As with all exercise, flexibility and dance programs, when using AcademyforDance.com exercise, flexibility and dance videos, you need to use common sense. To reduce and avoid injury, you will want to check with your doctor before beginning any fitness or physically demanding program. By performing any fitness, dance or flexibility exercises, you are performing them at your own risk. Academy for Dance, LLC will not be responsible or liable for any injury or harm you sustain as a result of our training program, DVD, online fitness, dance or flexibility videos, or information shared on our website.
AcademyforDance.com is permitting the Participant to enroll and participate in dance/fitness/flexibility classes. In consideration of enrolling, performing or participating in these types of activities, Participant hereby agrees to indemnify and hold harmless Academy for Dance, LLC and its officers, directors, shareholders, members, employees, and agents, and their respective successors and assigns, against any loss, illness, death, liability, damage to person or property, cause of action, cost, or expense of any nature whatsoever suffered by Participant or any other person arising or resulting directly or indirectly from Participant’s participation in the dance/fitness/flexibility classes, including without limitation reasonable attorneys’ fees and other legal costs.
In the event that Participant is injured, Participant agrees to assume any financial obligation, either through Participant’s personal health insurance, or through some other means, for any medical costs which Participant incurs. academyfordance.com assumes no responsibility for any medical expenses, injury, or damage suffered by Participant in connection with the use of any facilities or services in connection with the Activity.
Injuries of all types can occur when participating in exercise, physical fitness, dance, flexibility and training programs, hence Academy for Dance, LLC strongly encourages all members to obtain a comprehensive physical examination by a licensed physician PRIOR to undertaking any exercise or training demonstrated on academyfordance.com, and/or any of videos, MP4s, MP3s, live streams and training manuals offered on this website, you fully assume the risk of any resulting injury.
Such injuries include but are not limited to:
Hip injuries: snapping hip syndrome, hip impingement, labral tears, hip flexor tendonitis, hip bursitis and sacroiliac joint dysfunction
Foot and ankle injuries: Achilles tendonitis, trigger toe and ankle impingement
Knee injuries: patellofemoral pain syndrome
Stress fractures: metatarsals, tibia, sesamoids and lumbar spine
Arthritis in the knee, hip, ankle and foot
Bruising, cuts and general soreness
Muscle and tendon injuries
Ligament and skeletal injuries
Fractured or broken bones
IT IS THE INTENTION OF PARTICIPANT BY ENROLLING TO EXPRESSLY ASSUME ALL RISK OF PERSONAL INJURY, DEATH, OR PROPERTY DAMAGE UPON HIM/HERSELF, TO THE EXCLUSION OF ACADEMY FOR DANCE, LLC, AND TO EXEMPT AND RELIEVE , ACADEMY FOR DANCE, LLC FROM LIABILITY FOR PERSONAL INJURY, PROPERTY DAMAGE OR WRONGFUL DEATH.
Participant further agrees that Participant will not make any claim against, sue or attach Academy for Dance, LLC for any loss or damage resulting from Participant’s participation in the activity. PARTICIPANT IS AWARE OF THE POTENTIAL DANGERS INCIDENTAL TO ENGAGING IN DANCE/FITNESS/FLEXIBILITY ACTIVITIES. PARTICIPANT AGREES THAT THIS IS A RELEASE OF LIABILITY, A WAIVER OF THE PARTICIPANT’S LEGAL RIGHT TO COLLECT DAMAGES IN THE EVENT OF INJURY, DEATH OR PROPERTY DAMAGE AND A CONTRACT BETWEEN PARTICIPANT AND Academy for Dance, LLC AND PARTICIPANT SIGNS IT OF HIS/HER OWN FREE WILL.
ACADEMY FOR DANCE, LLC DISCLAIMS ANY LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES AND ASSUMES NO LIABILITY OR RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY LOSS, INJURY OR DAMAGE SUFFERED BY ANY PERSON AS A RESULT OF THE USE OR MISUSE OF ANY INFORMATION, VIDEOS, MPSs OR TRAINING MANUALS MADE AVAILABLE ON THIS WEBSITE.
This content, information, text, videos, live streams, MP4s, MP3s and training manuals offered and made available on this website are for informational purposes only.
USE THIS INFORMATION YOUR OWN RISK