Frequently Asked Questions
How can I use my certification?
Upon completion of our Teacher Training + Certification Program you be an expert in the field of flexibility and how it relates to dancers. You will be ready to deliver up-to-date, safe and effective weekly warm ups, stretch sequences and full stretch classes to dancers, ages 5 and up.
You will be fully equiped with the tools and techniques to help dancers move beyond limitaitons in flexibility and joint range in order to keep up with the new demands in dance and reach their full potential.
Not only that, you will have access to our weekly class outlines and 4-step implementation process. Which guides you through the process of teaching our weekly stretch curriculum.
It’s one thing to offer great trainings. It’s another to offer great trainings + weekly implementation. We do both.
Certify yourself and your staff. Supplement your income by becoming a certified flexibility coach! Add flexibility classes to your class schedule and increase studio revenue. Stretch type labs are popping up everywhere. Why not get in on it? Adult beginners and yogis love the classes too.
What is inside the course?
Our online Teacher Training + Certification Program covers:
• Anatomy: These lessons cover 4 systems. The skeletal, fascial, muscular and nervous systems. As well as, the anatomy of the pelvis, spine and shoulder girdle. The course defines what they are, their role in stretching and how they impact flexibility, mobility and overall range of motion.
• The Science of Stretching: These lessons covers various types of stretching, stretch reflexes and neuromuscular inhibition. Along with how to stretch for immediate and long term success.
• Why Warm Up: These lessons will address the importance and the benefits of a proper warm up, warm up guidelines, as well as provide sample warm up sequences.
• Stretch Guide: These lessons cover how to approach stretching, neutral pelvic and spinal placement along with 135+ instructional videos that cover the steps, placement, alignment and modifictions for 65+ stretches.
• Lessons that cover the 4 stage system that each stretch class follows. Each stage is designed to take our students through stages of physical and mental progression.
• Cue and Sequence: These lessons cover how to cue and sequence effective stretch classes. You will learn our 5 step cueing system, various forms of cueing, along with our stretch guidelines and recommended stretch sequencing.
• Sample Stretch Sequences: These lessons cover how to create effective stretch sequences. They address transitions and timing and provide sample stretch sequences to get you started in creating your own.
• Get Certified
Why people love it....
We are helping thousands of dancers reach their full potential with weekly stretching made safe, easy and effective. We offer:
Safe and Effective Trainings + Our Signature Stretch Curriculum + Easy Implementation.
Plus we have a pretty unique and very efficient approach to dance conditioning. We address the root, limited flexibility and joint mobility, first. Then move to strength and muscle activation.
Why? Because many dancers cannot activate the proper muscles due to limited flexibility and joint mobility. Not limited STRENGTH.
If dancers can’t access the right muscles, they will use the wrong ones to move and sustain positions. This forces dancers to “cheat” to meet the technical side of dance.
And no one wants to force their dancers to cheat. But with the right stretches this can be prevented and even reversed. Which is what we do, we provides dancers, dance instructors and studio owners with the tools to prevent cheating so that dancers are able to successfully meet the technical side of dance with ease and efficiency.
And if that’s not enough to love our trainings + curriculum will also:
Save You Time
Create Consistent and Healthy Stretch Habits
Ensure You Avoid Over Stretching
Ensure You Avoid Under Stretching
Safely Maximize Flexibility and Joint Range
Restore Neutral Joint Positions
Improve Muscle Recruitment
And Decrease Pain and Risk of Injury
So what are you wating for. Become a certified flexibility instructor so we can work together and help even more dancers safely move beyond their limitaitons and reach their full potential.