Get started now!
Everything a dancer needs all in one bundle
- Higher Arabesque and Attitude Derriere
- Higher Battements and Kicks
- Conditioning Series for a Balanced Body
Plus 5 ebooks
- Hip Flexibility & Front Splits
- Inner Hip and Middle Splits
- Dancer / Scorpion Pose
- Hamstring Flexibility Plan
- One Footed King Pigeon
*Beginners you may not go as deep as pictured, this is okay, flexibility goals happen over time. This program will help you improve safely without creating setbacks!
1) Higher Arabesque & Attitude Derriére Sequences (Videos):
The Higher Arabesque and Attitude Derriere Program includes 18 stretches. Your total weekly stretch time is 34 - 40 minutes, depending on which schedule you choose to follow.
- Stretching 2x per week will require 34 minutes.
- Stretching 3x per week will require 40 minutes.
2) Higher Battements & Kicks Sequences (Videos):
The Higher Battements Stretch Program includes 19 stretches. Your total weekly stretch time is 40 - 45 minutes, depending on which schedule you choose to follow.
- Stretching 2x per week will require 40 minutes.
- Stretching 3x per week will require 45 minutes.
3) BONUS MATERIAL
- Core Conditioning for Dancers (Video 22:47)
- Get Moving (Video 24:45) for Flexibility, Balance and Control
- Dynamic Mobility (Video 16:09): A Dynamic Class for Flexibility, Balance and Control
- Hip Flexibility and Front Splits (ebook 34 pages)
- Inner Hip and Middle Splits (ebook 29 pages)
- Dancer / Scorpion Pose (ebook 32 pages)
- Hamstring Flexibility Plan (ebook 32 pages)
- One Footed King Pigeon (ebook 32 pages)
4) The 60 Day Challenges with Student Only Private Facebook Group
It's for you too!
Many yogis also work towards increased mobility as this allows for more flexibility and range of motion in the hips. This translates to ease and freedom of movement and allows yogis to deepen and experience postures that they otherwise were limited in. Of course, in yoga achieving a posture is not the ultimate goal but coming to your edge and extending beyond your limitations is.
Consistency is key when it comes to stretching. Stick with the stretches in the bundle and you will see and feel a difference.
The information, postures and exercises in the flexibility courses are designed to release muscular, fascial and neural tension and greatly improve your range of motion. Christine's particular approach is a highly efficient way to assist in deepening both flexibility and mobility. View all content and follow the guidelines closely; do not force ANY of the stretches. This can lead to pain and injury, which over time, will decrease your flexibility and mobility.
Listen to your body, be patient, be smart and breathe deep. Force will not work when it comes to stretching. Your nervous system regulates flexibility and eventually it will override the force, likely in the form of an injury.
**This program is not intended for individuals with injuries that could be aggravated by stretching.
**Beginners you may not go as deep as pictured, this is okay, flexibility goals happen over time.
Christine, has spent the last two decades guiding others to move with ease, strength and confidence. She has created a progressive dance conditioning system based on yoga and Pilates, backed by science.
Her goal is to help dancers enhance their movement patterns, restore alignment, increase strength, flexibility and mobility. And bring balance to their bodies, minds and lives. Her knowledge and understanding has helped her craft this progressive yoga based system designed to move you forward.
- B.S. in Exercise Physiology from the University of Utah
- Founded Intermountain Pilates Training Center (The only STOTT Pilates training center in the state of Utah)
- First fully certified STOTT Pilates Instructor Trainer in Utah
- Yoga Alliance E-RYT 200 and RYT-500 certified
- Studies also include DANCE, anatomy, kinesiology, fascial health, and most everything movement related.
- Condition, stretch and recovery programs created for dancers by dancers.
- Advocates for HEALTHY physical, mental and emotional development in dancers.
- Teacher Training and Certification
While these are all wonderful accomplishments her true passion is her family.
To help dancers, athletes and all enhance their movement patterns, as well as, restore their own unique and ideal alignment, increase their strength, flexibility and mobility and restore balance to their bodies, minds and lives. To raise the bar in dance education, and ensure that dance condition, stretch and recovery methods appropriately meet the growing demands on dancers.
We are advocates for HEALTHY physical, mental and emotional development in dancers. Our mission is to align ourselves with like minded individuals and institutions. We believe it is time to raise the bar in dance education, to ensure that our dance condition, stretch and recovery methods appropriately meet the growing demands on dancers.