Bonus Add Ons with Facebook Group Access
3 extra (more advanced) warm ups, 3 ebooks, plus FB group access
Christine, has spent the last two decades guiding others to move with ease, strength and confidence. She has created a progressive dance conditioning system based on yoga and Pilates, backed by science.
Her goal is to help dancers enhance their movement patterns, restore alignment, increase strength, flexibility and mobility. And bring balance to their bodies, minds and lives. Her knowledge and understanding has helped her craft this progressive yoga based system designed to move you forward.
- B.S. in Exercise Physiology from the University of Utah
- Founded Intermountain Pilates Training Center (The only STOTT Pilates training center in the state of Utah)
- First fully certified STOTT Pilates Instructor Trainer in Utah
- Yoga Alliance E-RYT 200 and RYT-500 certified
- Studies also include DANCE, anatomy, kinesiology, fascial health, and most everything movement related.
- Condition, stretch and recovery programs created for dancers by dancers.
- Advocates for HEALTHY physical, mental and emotional development in dancers.
- Teacher Training and Certification
While these are all wonderful accomplishments her true passion is her family.
To help dancers, athletes and all enhance their movement patterns, as well as, restore their own unique and ideal alignment, increase their strength, flexibility and mobility and restore balance to their bodies, minds and lives. To raise the bar in dance education, and ensure that dance condition, stretch and recovery methods appropriately meet the growing demands on dancers.
We are advocates for HEALTHY physical, mental and emotional development in dancers. Our mission is to align ourselves with like minded individuals and institutions. We believe it is time to raise the bar in dance education, to ensure that our dance condition, stretch and recovery methods appropriately meet the growing demands on dancers.