Academy for Dance has teamed up with the top online Belly Dancing course to bring you this special offer... Save $80!Now ANYONE Can Learn To Belly Dance Easily From Home!Go From Beginner To Expert With Over 50 Step-By-Step Videos With Private Coaching That Beats All Other Belly Dancing Classes for just $47!
Imagine being able to move your body with grace & confidence like a seasoned belly dancer easily and in a shortest time WITHOUT paying for expensive lessons or getting self-conscious in live classes.
Now you can.. and you can do it from home, in weeks not years without wasting money, time and effort on traditional dancing schools.
BellyDancingCourse "Masterclass" system is very simple...
The entire program consists of over 50 videos with a total runtime of 8 hours, systematically teaching all major types of bellydance steps and combinations that leaves nothing to the imagination. It's the most jam-packed and intensive belly dancing course you'll ever experience.
- 50 videos with a total running time of 8 hours of in-depth lessons
- Step-by-step bellydance instruction program presented in an easy-to-follow format
- 3 different teachers covering 5 major styles of belly dancing.
- Suitable for BOTH beginners and seasoned dancers.
- Learn over 40 isolated body movements, each visually demonstrated and verbally described, with on-screen visual aids.
- All basic moves are covered in the first 2 hours so you will be up and running quickly.
- Clearly see all movements from multiple viewing angles, including full-body & up-close views. Then perform fluid combinations of the moves you've learned!
It is the nearest you will get to one-on-one training! By learning belly dancing on videos, it's like having a FREE private tutor at home for life!
More importantly, because the program includes 3 teachers, 5 dance styles, 8 hours of step-by-step videos + private coaching, you won't find any other program as effective as this one anywhere else.
Mariella is a professional belly dancer and dance instructor. She has been dancing professionally for over 18 years and has performed all over the world. She is also a regular contributor to various dancing magazines and other publications.
She currently resides in Sacramento California with her husband and 2 lovely boys, Jaden and Jackson. In addition to dancing and teaching, in her off-hours, Mariella enjoys baking, tennis and mountain hiking.